Cable Airshow and Car Show-Parents Guide
Cable Airshow and Car Show-Local Guide
We attended the Cable Airshow and Car Show with our 5 and 2 year old sons. Parking was free in a rocky field so be prepared to walk carefully to the show area. $7 for adults and $5 for kids 5-12 under 5 are free. There were plenty of vendors for food, beer, and flying toys for kids of all ages.
This is a great annual local airshow now in its 38th year. It’s only the second time I’ve attended. There are lots of vintage and late model planes on display. Also they offer plane and helicopter rides. The helicopter rides were $30 a person. The shows included sky divers, vintage plane fly bys and aerobatics. First show was at 10am and second at 2pm.
- There are porta pottys and actual rest rooms in at least 2 locations. I suggest the actual bathrooms for the little ones.
- Bring chairs so you can sit and watch the shows.
- Dress warm and bring a blanket. It got pretty chilly while we watched the 2pm show.
- Bring a back pack with drinks and snacks. They do have plenty of food available there but its nice to pack something in as well.
- Most of all relax and have fun!